Snapchat Monitoring For Android
Should you be monitoring your kid’s Snapchat?
Snapchat is indeed one of the fast-growing social media applications. Since it was founded in September 2011, it has already gathered over 300 million active users. As of February 2017, there are about 2.5 billion snaps uploaded on a daily average. The said social networking app aims to provide a creative platform for photo and video sharing for millennials, which allows self-destructing Snaps that only lasts for a few seconds when shared privately and about 24 hours when uploaded into ‘My Story.’ Because of this, about 35% of its users now patronize this type of format for multimedia sharing.
Furthermore, it gives its users some privacy especially for teens as their parents don’t use the app. On average, users visit the app for about 18 times a day and spend about 25-30 minutes in checking its contents.
Kids typically like to be silly in their little ways; they would send selfies of their funny faces to their friends when they’ve got nothing to do or if they caught something funny on cam. They think it’s the best alternative to other social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram because of its non-permanence. It makes way for stupid activities without accounting for possible consequences since the platform allows images to self-destruct.
Reasons Why You Should
▪ The app is only for ages 13 and up. This information is especially important when your child is below that age; which is why Snapchat has created another app called Snapkidz to serve that purpose. However, since the age can be manipulated upon signing up, young teens may be able to access whatever contents there are in Snapchat.
▪ Only 65% of its users upload photos and videos. It only means that there is a huge possibility of having online predators around the platform, targeting children. Furthermore, they can be messaged even by people they don’t know, that is why being extra cautious is important while using the app. However, kids tend to be carefree and think that the whole thing is safe and harmless.
▪ Kids think they cannot be monitored by parents. It only means that they have a lot of things to hide from their parents.
▪ Sexting. It is not limited to texts only, but also includes images of nudity.
▪ Convenient channel for cyberbullying. Since whatever content posted there self-destructs, violators use the app to conveniently send a message to their targets successfully without a trace; which is why the victims would fail to show an evidence of cyberbullying because the media received just disappears.
mSpy For Snapchat Monitoring For Android
If you’ve been looking for ways on how to monitor Snapchat on your child’s Android phone, mSpy would be your best decision. It is, in fact, one of the best cell phone spies for Android which makes itself invisible as it records data from Snapchat.
How It Works
It works on Android phones, both rooted and non-rooted ones. However, to unlock the endless possibilities that mSpy offers such as instant messaging and social media apps, it is suggested to have the latter type. Nevertheless, essential features such as detecting location, call history, contacts, messages, browsing activities, and the like can be monitored even if the Android phone is not rooted.
A premium subscription of mSpy can be purchased through its online store. You shall receive a confirmation of your order as well as the log-in details which you could use to access the web-based control panel. Moreover, you will be provided with the download link of the APK file to install into the device you want to monitor as well as the registration code, all in the same e-mail. Then, you have to change the permissions of the phone from allowing unknown sources to install apps. Enter the code provided in your e-mail to finish the installation. When the installation is successful, all the data will reflect immediately as your child uses the phone.
Positive Reviews Online
Many of the tech giants are convinced that mSpy is one of the best cell phone monitoring apps for Android in the market. It provides all the necessary features for parental control and monitoring without the fuss. What’s more, there are about a million satisfied customers who would most probably testify themselves that mSpy has helped them in protecting their kids online.
A good monitoring tool does not have to be costly. With mSpy, you only buy what you need. Plus, there are a lot of plans to choose from. But to be able to take advantage of the Snapchat monitoring feature for your child’s Android phone, you’d have to purchase a Premium plan.